2.0 Shark Tank
It's Genius Hour 2 and that means something new. Last time I did crocheting and now it's time for something a little different, well sort of. My plan is to learn how to bead loom. Bead looming is something that you can find on some western belt and I'm actually hoping to add this to a belt.
My original plan was to learn Italian, but after thing it through and doing some research I decided that it wasn't for me. I started looking around and came across bead looming and I thought that this could be useful in the future as well as pretty fun to learn.
There will be a lot being done, I will be starting off small then getting more and more complicated as the weeks go by. I will be using YouTube for the basics, then using the Internet to find patterns ranging in difficulty and string length. Everything will mainly be done by me except for the belt. I will be getting the belt hopefully from Haley Harding, but if that doesn't happen then I will just go with the flow and figure something else out.
I don't feel that this will be to hard, but with everything new I'm expecting there to be a slight learning curve and a lot of mistakes. Maybe even some fallen beads. Anyway this is the start of me bead looming and I can't wait to start. My material should get here Monday so that is when I'm going to actually start looming, but before then I will watch videos as well as find patterns of what I could do.
Anyway that's all folks!
Comments
Post a Comment