2.4 Mad Rush
This week was a mad rush to get this done, but with that mad rush came progress. I learned that I can do a complex pattern quickly and make it look good. I did yet another key chain mainly because I enjoy making them plus I have more key chain making stuff than I do bracelet making. It was really fun to make and I enjoyed just sitting down and relaxing while bead looming. Again bead looming is quite calming and after a hard day it's nice to just relax.
Instead of me picking something to do I had someone else pick it out and I think they picked a good one, I mean who doesn't like Mrs. Pacman or at least played a Pac-man game growing up. It was a blast from the past that's for sure.
Less mistakes were made this week even though I was rushing so that's a plus. I still had my mistakes though. Instead of missing a bead I would put the wrong color on and notice it right after the beads were already in their correct spots. Taking those beads off was not fun at all and I ended up getting very frustrated. I took a slight brain break and after I had calmed down I went back at it. I got it done, but not without a little frustration.
This upcoming week will be different. I'm changing my action plan slightly, but it will still be a learning process that's for sure. My plan is to take what I have learned these past four weeks and design my own pattern. Some may say that I will do research and come up with ideas that way, however, I'm not going to look for any inspiration. I'm just going to come up with a concept and start "drawing". I'm going to be using some graph paper and use those squares to represent beads which will definitely help.
Anyways, this week was definitely a success and taught me that I can bead loom quickly. I can also use more base strings than before. Thank you all for taking the time and reading this. I'll see you next week on the Beading Blog!

Comments
Post a Comment