2.5 Complications...
This week was very uneventful. There were some family issues that went on this week that took up a lot of my time that I was going to use to do my genius hour. The only time I really had was a few time here and there and most of that went to trying to get my quarter project for art done. It's a pretty big project and painting actually helped me cope with what was going on this week.
However, I did get the pattern all drawn out after a few tries. This was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. I originally thought that it was going to be a walk in the park, but anytime I would start a pattern I would hate how it was turning out. Also it took me awhile to figure out a pattern. The creativity and the ideas just weren't coming to me when it came to a pattern. I finally achieved this pattern and I am extremely proud of it. I think I may tweak it a little bit, but then again I do like how it turned out and I don't think that it really needs changing.
While making the pattern I did learn a few new things. I learned that there will always be one more base string than there are beads to a row. Like in this pattern there are 11 beads to each row, but there are 12 base strings. This pattern isn't the most complicated, but it was the best pattern I had drawn up and I'm hoping that they are going to get better as I make them.
I honestly wish that I could have gotten more done, but this week was very mentally draining for me. I was spending a lot of time with my family and just talking to them. Right now everything is okay and I'm doing a lot better now than I was doing earlier this week. I will resume bead looming this next week and I'm excited to see how this is going to turn out.
This next week is going to be filled with more bead looming and more advancements. Thank you all for taking the time to read this! I'll see you next week on the Beading Blog!

Comments
Post a Comment