2.6 Finishing what I started
This week I finished what I started and got done with the bracelet. Last week I made the pattern and this week I finished it. This one was actually a little more difficult because I was constantly changing colors, but it still was fun to make.
I decided that I wanted to take a break from making key chains and instead made a bracelet. I thought that it would look better as a bracelet than a keychain and I was right. It also takes me a little bit longer to make a keychain and I really didn't want to put that much effort into it if I'm being honest.
The struggles I faced this week was switching colors back and forth. I had to pay attention to what row I was on because if I didn't I would mess something up. I also learned that I can make a pattern for something and it will turn out great.
This upcoming week isn't going to be much different. There isn't a lot I can do aside from making bracelets and keychains at this point because the loom I'm using isn't long enough for me to make longer things. I'm going to have someone pick a pattern for me to do and I'm going to make an anklet out of it.
I'm honestly really exited for next week and I'm hoping that I stop procrastinating and get things done. This past few weeks I've been starting to procrastinate and I just need to start early and just get it done. Thank you all for taking the time to read this! I'll see you next week on the Beading Blog!

I think your bracelet turned out to be very cute and it looks good! Is the technique you used to make the bracelet the same as a keychain? Keep it up!
ReplyDelete